Culinarian gas Range Tops put the power of the the most powerful and efficient burners on the market into a hand crafted seamless beautiful design. Built in the USA Culinarian Range Tops will complete your dream kitchen.
Model Number: CGRT484BG
Configuration: 4 Open Burners and 12" BBQ Grill Burner and 12" Thermo-Griddle™
Burner Type: Open
Range Fuel: Gas
Utility Type: All GasRangetop features
- Three 25, 000 BTU open style burners turn down to a True Simmer
- One 8,000 BTU Small Pan Burner turns down to an extra low simmer
- 12 inch wide 18,000 BTU BBQ Grill Burner with Cast Iron Porcelain Coated Grates Hybrid Radiants and Stainless Steel Cover
- 12 inch wide 18,000 BTU Stainless Steel Griddle Plate with Thermostatic Control and Stainless Steel Cover
- Stay-Cool™ die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Professional stye heavy duty cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Full extension Drip Trays on EZ-Glides
- Flush Island trim
- All burner have auto ignition and re-ignition
- Cabernet Red trim available as an accessory
||52" W x 20" H x 32" D
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
|Gas Connections :Natural Gas
||1/2" NPT Male
|7" WC input pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 4" WC Pressure Regulator provided
||1/2" NPT Male
|11" WC input pressure (max. allowable pressure
||1/2 psi), 10" WC Pressure Regulator provided
|Cutout Dimension:Standard Installation
||46-15/16" W x 23-1/8" D. No bottom platform required. 9" min. clearance to drawers
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.